This spread is specifically designed if you got a particularly unclear Past/Present/Future reading. It shows new elements to analyze the situation and, hopefully, understand everything. Also, it’s very special to draw : each card is the sum of these directly below.
- = Card 1 + Card 2. This explains why things happened this way.
- = Card 2 + Card 3. This represents the consequences of the events currently happening.
- = Card 4 + Card 5. This is the summary of the reading (which card you would draw if you had to draw only one).
To use this spread, start from your Past/Present/Future reading (cards 1, 2 and 3), then sum the cards up as described to get the new cards. No additional random card drawing there, as you simply want deeper understanding of your current data.
Hope it helps. Enjoy!
This spread is for people who want to use Tarot as a tool to help them dream correctly (and hopefully reach Lucid Dreaming as I try ?). It allows you to have an insight on how your next night will be. This is particularly focused on how successful you are at dreaming…
If you don’t understand all these acronyms below, I advise you to look there.
Here’s the spread !
- What will happen before you fall asleep? For the dreamers, it also includes any WILD/MILD/autosuggestion attempts, and daydreaming.
- What will happen during the first part of the night? I consider it as what’s happening before 4 am (roughly), during your first sleep cycles. For WBTB dreamers, that corresponds to how successful you are regarding dreams before you wake up for your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen during the second part of the night? That’s what’s happening between 4 and 6 am. For WBTB dreamers, this hints to your waking time before you go back to bed for the real attempt.
- What will happen at dawn? This includes any time after 6 am, and until you wake up. For dreamers, it is mostly about your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen after your night? This is also about DILD.
As you can notice, it’s very focused on dreamers… however, I guess it can also be useful for these studying their sleeping patterns, or people working during nights.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!
I’ve been trying to work on my Weather Forecast spread, and I don’t think it’s possible to make something realistic with only 3 cards… The last one, “other stuff card”, is really way too unclear to be understood correctly.
Therefore, here’s an improved version of it, with 5 cards :
For the 2nd card, you have to ask whether the weather is going to be hot or cold according to common sense (hot during summer, cold during winter).
The 5th card is, as usual, a synthesis that you can get by summing up the value of all the arcanas that you drew.
I’m using this spread to test whether the Tarot can forecast weather, and according to my current results, it has an accuracy of more than 70% ! That’s a pretty nice result if you compare it to meteorology.
Here is a 3-card version of my tool to analyze anything, from that building in the front of your house, to that weird character that you met in your last dream or any kind of paranormal being… It should give pretty nice information about them. I tried it, and I believe it works. Try it yourself too !