This spread is for people who want to use Tarot as a tool to help them dream correctly (and hopefully reach Lucid Dreaming as I try ?). It allows you to have an insight on how your next night will be. This is particularly focused on how successful you are at dreaming…
If you don’t understand all these acronyms below, I advise you to look there.
Here’s the spread !
- What will happen before you fall asleep? For the dreamers, it also includes any WILD/MILD/autosuggestion attempts, and daydreaming.
- What will happen during the first part of the night? I consider it as what’s happening before 4 am (roughly), during your first sleep cycles. For WBTB dreamers, that corresponds to how successful you are regarding dreams before you wake up for your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen during the second part of the night? That’s what’s happening between 4 and 6 am. For WBTB dreamers, this hints to your waking time before you go back to bed for the real attempt.
- What will happen at dawn? This includes any time after 6 am, and until you wake up. For dreamers, it is mostly about your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen after your night? This is also about DILD.
As you can notice, it’s very focused on dreamers… however, I guess it can also be useful for these studying their sleeping patterns, or people working during nights.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!