I have created a Persona 4 deck to use with Visual Tarot, so you can use them in your readings.
Here’s how they look like:
This is tomorrow’s weather according to my Weather spread.
The deck is available here. Sadly, I have no idea who ripped the pictures, but any credit to them (of course, get in touch with me if you want me to remove this post).
Hope you enjoy it!
Persona 4 belongs to Atlus
Here are the main generic 3-card spreads I use :
Past/ Present / Future
The classic one. Everyone use it, and it works pretty well !
Context / Solution x 2
The last two cards are to be interpreted together here. They’re both explaining the solution. I think it makes the whole interpretation easier.
Context / Solution / Advice
This is an alternative of the Context / Solution 2-card spread. I really like the “Advice” card which can be pretty helpful to understand things !
I’ll keep updating this post as I gain experience with Tarot, so you can check it out from time to time.
This is a tool to analyze anything. Really. From that building in the front of your house, to that weird character that you met in your last dream or any kind of paranormal being… It should give pretty nice information about them. I tried it, and I believe it works. Try it yourself too ! This time with 7 cards.
- What is this thing ? Which means : what is this thing’s role ?
- The reason why you could see the thing : was it invisible ? were you focused enough ? did you try hard to see it ? were you meant to see it ?
- Is that thing powerful or is it a lesser being ?
- Is that thing important in the world in which it lives ?
- Is it a friendly being ? What’s its behavior ?
- How is this thing related to you ?
- Summary : gives you general insight about the thing. Don’t draw this card, but add up all the other cards’ numbers, then the figures that make up this number if it’s strictly greater than 22. Then take the corresponding arcana.
Another important thing with this spread : be aware of any possible links between axis cards :
That may contain data that the Tarot wants to highlight.