Here’s a fast spread that can be used to understand an event, whatever it is. It could be useful for pretty much anything, from understanding your first date to analyzing the appearance of a ghost, or why it’s raining today… Pretty much of an all-arounder.
I have based this 3-card version on the classic “past-present-future” spread. I need to try it… Let’s hope it’ll work.
Enjoy ! And tell me if it works !
This is a tool to analyze anything. Really. From that building in the front of your house, to that weird character that you met in your last dream or any kind of paranormal being… It should give pretty nice information about them. I tried it, and I believe it works. Try it yourself too ! This time with 7 cards.
- What is this thing ? Which means : what is this thing’s role ?
- The reason why you could see the thing : was it invisible ? were you focused enough ? did you try hard to see it ? were you meant to see it ?
- Is that thing powerful or is it a lesser being ?
- Is that thing important in the world in which it lives ?
- Is it a friendly being ? What’s its behavior ?
- How is this thing related to you ?
- Summary : gives you general insight about the thing. Don’t draw this card, but add up all the other cards’ numbers, then the figures that make up this number if it’s strictly greater than 22. Then take the corresponding arcana.
Another important thing with this spread : be aware of any possible links between axis cards :
That may contain data that the Tarot wants to highlight.