I have noticed that in my Celtic Cross readings, the Past & Future cards aren’t that useful, since I usually read it to work on someone’s problems. I have never had any real use of these cards… so I made up my own spread without them.
- Present / The current situation
- Obstacle – the main problem that must be dealt with now
- Feelings – what’s going on on the emotional side
- Spiritually – what’s going on on the spiritual side
- Causes – the roots of the question
- Advice – an advice from Tarot
- External factors that cannot be influenced by the querent
- Hopes and fears
- Synthesis / overall outcome – what would the answer be with only one card
I replaced the “past” and “future” cards by “Feelings” and “Spirit”, which explore two different sides of the question regarding the querent.
What do you think of it ? I haven’t tried it yet, however I think it could be useful at times.
Enjoy, and let me know if you liked it !