I have created a Persona 4 deck to use with Visual Tarot, so you can use them in your readings.
Here’s how they look like:
This is tomorrow’s weather according to my Weather spread.
The deck is available here. Sadly, I have no idea who ripped the pictures, but any credit to them (of course, get in touch with me if you want me to remove this post).
Hope you enjoy it!
Persona 4 belongs to Atlus
This spread is for people who want to use Tarot as a tool to help them dream correctly (and hopefully reach Lucid Dreaming as I try ?). It allows you to have an insight on how your next night will be. This is particularly focused on how successful you are at dreaming…
If you don’t understand all these acronyms below, I advise you to look there.
Here’s the spread !
- What will happen before you fall asleep? For the dreamers, it also includes any WILD/MILD/autosuggestion attempts, and daydreaming.
- What will happen during the first part of the night? I consider it as what’s happening before 4 am (roughly), during your first sleep cycles. For WBTB dreamers, that corresponds to how successful you are regarding dreams before you wake up for your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen during the second part of the night? That’s what’s happening between 4 and 6 am. For WBTB dreamers, this hints to your waking time before you go back to bed for the real attempt.
- What will happen at dawn? This includes any time after 6 am, and until you wake up. For dreamers, it is mostly about your WBTB attempt.
- What will happen after your night? This is also about DILD.
As you can notice, it’s very focused on dreamers… however, I guess it can also be useful for these studying their sleeping patterns, or people working during nights.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!
Here are the main generic 3-card spreads I use :
Past/ Present / Future
The classic one. Everyone use it, and it works pretty well !
Context / Solution x 2
The last two cards are to be interpreted together here. They’re both explaining the solution. I think it makes the whole interpretation easier.
Context / Solution / Advice
This is an alternative of the Context / Solution 2-card spread. I really like the “Advice” card which can be pretty helpful to understand things !
I’ll keep updating this post as I gain experience with Tarot, so you can check it out from time to time.
Here’s a nice little spread about life. It’s very inspired from this one, except that I have simply added a card at the center that would be the synthesis of everything. This one can be obtained by adding up all other cards’ values.
Here’s the spread :
I’ve been trying to work on my Weather Forecast spread, and I don’t think it’s possible to make something realistic with only 3 cards… The last one, “other stuff card”, is really way too unclear to be understood correctly.
Therefore, here’s an improved version of it, with 5 cards :
For the 2nd card, you have to ask whether the weather is going to be hot or cold according to common sense (hot during summer, cold during winter).
The 5th card is, as usual, a synthesis that you can get by summing up the value of all the arcanas that you drew.
I’m using this spread to test whether the Tarot can forecast weather, and according to my current results, it has an accuracy of more than 70% ! That’s a pretty nice result if you compare it to meteorology.
I’m… very surprised that no one has ever posted anything about this spread. It’s very powerful, and can be applied to a wide number of things! I personally use it to understand a person’s moods and emotions…
How it works : I try to link Chinese philosophy and Tarot in this spread, by binding every card drawn to each of the five Chinese elements : wood, fire, earth, metal, water. The last card is, as usual, a synthesis that you can get by summing up the value of all the arcanas that you drew.
Here it is :
You can see here on Wikipedia what each element represents. Be careful though : several other websites would replace the Earth’s emotion, Love, by Worries, which is also what I use in my readings.
Here’s how I use this spread to understand a person’s emotions:
- The Wood element: I use this to represent the person’s anger.
- The Fire element: that’s for the person’s joy.
- The Earth element: that’s to understand their worries.
- The Metal element: that represents their grief.
- The Water element: that stands for their fears.
- Synthesis: pretty much the person’s general mood.
Of course, that’s only one possible use of this spread. There are so many other ones!
- Guessing how intense the person’s mental qualities are
- Guessing some food’s taste
- Guessing the rough age of someone
- Guessing how something looks like
- And so on…
I encourage you to try this one. It’s pretty powerful, especially to read a person’s feelings!
Here is a 3-card version of my tool to analyze anything, from that building in the front of your house, to that weird character that you met in your last dream or any kind of paranormal being… It should give pretty nice information about them. I tried it, and I believe it works. Try it yourself too !